An eclectic 3-piece with songs from all three members; Howe, kiwi music veteran Sonya Waters and Andrea Holmes.
Their debut featured a couple of very catchy singles, but was written and produced in a somewhat haphazard fashion, making for an uneven album.
Touring with the likes of guitarist Francis Hunt (The Stereo Bus) and violinist Bronwyn Robertson, they became quite a sturdy live outfit in the early 00’s, though Holmes left the band around this time.
Unfortunately their follow-up Somewhere Out There wasn’t much of an improvement, as it lacked songs with the hook of their earlier singles.
2004 saw the band with another new line-up, along with a new album (Swim Up Stream) due out before the end of the year.
New members Tom Clark (guitar) and Brignall Wood (drums) complete the new line-up, still based around the core unit of Waters and Howe.
- Ben Howe (Bass/Vocals, 1999 – 2005)
- Sonya Waters (Guitar/Keyboards/Vocals, 1999 – 2005)
- Andrea Holmes (Drums, 1999 – 2003)
- Francis Hunt (Guitar, 2001 – 2002)
- Steve Reay (Guitar, 2002)
- Bronwyn Robertson (Violin, 2003 – 2005)
- Tom Clark (Guitar, 2003 – 2005)
- Brignall Wood (Drums, 2003 – 2005)
- Employee Of The Month EP [1999 Arch Hill AHR002]
- The Origin Of The Species [2000 Arch Hill AHR004]
- Somewhere Out There [2002 Arch Hill AHR008]
- Swim Up Stream [2004 Arch Hill AHR012]