Wellington-based electronic / art-music group from the mid 1980’s who recorded and released their debut 12″ ‘Polarities’ with the assistance of a QEII Arts Council grant under the Demonstration Recording Subsidy Scheme. Formed by New York-born classical composer Jonathan Besser and former Victoria University lecturer and composer Ross Harris.
- Jonathan Besser (synthesizer / bass / vocals)
- Ross Harris (The Kugels, synthesizer / flugelhorn)
- Gerry Meister (flute / guitar / effects)
- Polarities 12″ (1983, self-released)
- (i) 12″ EP (1987, South Indies, SOIN9122)
- Immaterial Elements cassette (1987, self-released, 70AD)
- Free Radicals (compilation 2020, Rattle Echo, RAT-D096)