Formed by Martin ‘Brother Love’ Henderson and sharing a few members with Spacedust (i.e. John Christoffels (also of The Terminals) – bass, Pat ‘Duane Zarakov’ Faigan – drums/synth) in their original formation, then Ape Management allum Rob ‘Rock Hardman’ Haarkman, Ken ‘Ken E Bear’ Mexted and Dave ‘Dragstrip‘ Clarke, Rob Thorne in later releases, with Willy McKay floating in and out on further releases.
They made a similar sort of fuzzed out 60’s influenced stoner-rock to Spacedust, though with more country-tinged leanings, and slacker-style male vocals.
Picks in Bold
- ‘King Acid’/’Christine’/’Penis Developer’ 7″ single [1994 New World of Sound NWOS4]
- Every Garden Grows One 12″ EP [1994 New World of Sound]
- My Own Worst Enemy [1996 New World of Sound]
- Rock’N’Roll Criminal [1997 September Gurls]
- Carkus lathe-cut 7″ EP [w/ Gene Pool Belmondo, Duane Zarakov Truly Fine Citizen 3]
- Sin Aesthetic [2003 Kato KCD006]