Loose Palmerston North noise punk outfit.
Yeah this sucked. Hated it. Oh, that’s not very nice. Okay, there’s a picture of a baby on one side of the slab (how cute). Okay, let’s hear it for committed young musicians who are willing to take the pressing of their music into their own hands no matter what public opinion has to say about their sounds, going againstMaximum Rock’n’roll review of ‘When your duff is cold… and your belly is empty’ 7″ EP
the odds…..all three hundred million of ‘em. You know though, sometimes the single just doesn’t give you what the band has to offer. Could be that Rake rules live, so just take this review with a grain of salt It’s noise, by the way.
- Brent Gemmill (Lung, Scarcity Of Tanks, Terminal Lovers, The Clear, drums)
- Graeme Galyer (Lung, guitar / vocals)
- Paul Hirst (Gafia, K.O.H.N., Parched, She Camel Of God, Stuff, Pasica, The Ashvins, bass / sampler / vocals)
- Royce Rees (Froit Head, drums)
- Pseudopodia w/ Froit Head, Sausage Roll, Ethiopian Land Farmers (1992, Yellow Bike Records)
- When your duff is cold… and your belly is empty 7″ EP (1993, Yellow Bike Records)
- Hard of hearing no.1 split cassette w/ Blunt, The Livids (1994, Spotty Dog, 01SPOTS)