Jean Smith of American group Mecca Normal formed this ‘underground super-group’ project with New Zealand indie music royalty; namely Peter Jefferies (This Kind Of Punishment etc) and Michael Morley (Dead C etc).
The trio released a couple of dark, but unfortunately unfocused albums on high profile American indie label Matador in the mid 90s.
- Peter Jefferies (Nocturnal Projections, Anita Anker Trio, Cyclops, Dimmer, Plagal Grind, This Kind Of Punishment, drums / piano)
- Michael Morley (Angelhead, Body/Gate/Head, Cobweb Iris, Pink Plastic Gods, Sun Valley, Tanaka-Nixon Meeting, Dead C, The Fuck Chairs, The Weeds, Wreck Small Speakers On Expensive Stereos, guitar / synth)
- Jean Smith (Mecca Normal, vocals / guitar)
- 2 Foot Flame (1995, Matador, Ole165-2)
- Ultra-Drowning (1997, Matador)