(At the time) young and upcoming Dunedin rock act, forming in December 2001.
Haven’t heard their 4 song debut ep, but they seem to be pushing a diverse sound – with loudness appearing to be key.
The group had a successful and busy 2005/2006 – with the release of their second EP, an appearance at the Big Day Out, the addition of Rachel Batour on bass, and being selected for the prestigious South By Southwest festival in Texas.
Unfortunately after 2005 these guys just fell off the planet all together – the only trace of them online outside of a couple of Dunedin music compilation appearances seems to be on the personal website of guitarist / song-writer Ashley Hinton; who had the foresight to archive their recordings.
- Sam Brookland (Idiot Prayer, drums)
- Ashley Hinton (guitar / vocals)
- Blair McPhee (guitar)
- Edwina Stevens (Ray Off, Rory Storm And The Invaders, The Aesthetics, bass)
- Rachel Batour (Four White Kids in a Bentley, bass)
- Fly My Pretties EP (2002, Fedaykin Records)
- Crime of Passion EP (2003, Fedaykin Records)
- Low EP (2003, Fedaykin Records)
- Nothing EP (2005, Fedaykin Records)