Auckland based 2-piece electronic instrumental Band (i.e. they play live electronic instrumentation with no computers).
The group formed in Grey Lynn in 1998, with Bev taking up drum machines and a sampler and Hamish using loops to compliment his past as a punk drummer (rock’n’roll is still a big element of their music).
- Bev Painter (Drum Machine/Sampler, 1998 -)
- Hamish Walker (Loops, 1998 -)
- Jasper De Roos (Drums, 2003)
- Looming (1999, Kog Transmissions)
- Illooming Maxi Single (2001, Kog Transmissions)
- Wait and See 7″ (2002, Self-Released)
- Billion (2003, Midium Records, MID008)
- Selected Tracks CDr Sampler (2004, Midium Records)
- Nothing But Surrender 7″ Single (2005, Midium Records, MID011)
- Freezeover 8″ Lathe (Self–Released)