Pseudo-electro / new-wave outfit known for their bizarre hit ‘Pulsing‘, which comes across as a parody of early electronic bands these days (primarily Kraftwerk and New Order). Created by record impresario Alan Jansson (performing as Alan Jimson).
Actor Garry Smith provided the face and lead vocals of the group, giving an extra-level quirkiness to their look and sound. The Spines bassist Wendy Calder joined the group for their latter releases.
- Alan Jansson (Guitar/Percussion/Keyboards/Vocals, 1982 – 1983)
- Andy Craig (Bass/Percussion/Keyboards, 1982 – 1983)
- Garry Smith (Vocals/Percussion, 1982 – 1983)
- Tim Barley (Percussion, 1982)
- Wendy Calder (Bass, 1983)
- The Body Electric 12″ EP (1982, Jayrem Records, JAY107)
- Dreaming In A Life 12″ Single (1983, Jayrem Records, JAY113)
- Imagination 7″ Single (1983, Jayrem Records, JAY703)
- Pulsing (Dance Mix) 12″ Single (1982, Jayrem Records, JAY117)
- Presentation and Reality (1983, Jayrem Records, JAY303)