A nasty piece of twisted work from former Palmerston North dwellers Claire Pannell and Dave White. Claires tortured vocals spit forth tales of molestation trauma and a world of personal turmoil.
Noise by way of distortion/feedback guitar work and a barrage of chaotic percussive noise. A violent collision of the classic industrial attitude and an anarchic sound and vocal punishment
– Club Bizarre
Pannell – otherwise known as Furchick, is an Australian ex-pat of New Zealand who has also been in groups Froit Head and Air Traffic Controllers, whilst Clark is a veteran of many groups synonymous with Palmerston North such as Thin Red Line, The Clear, Lung and Baldman.
- Dave White (Guitar/Vocals/Piano/Tape, 1995 – 1996)
- Claire Pannell (Vocals/Drums/Percussion, 1995 – 1996)
- C.U.N.T. 7″ EP (1995, Yellow Bike Records, YB14)
- 12 INCH CUNT (1995, Yellow Bike Records, BIKE016)
- K-Tel Cunt EP (1995 w/ The K-Tel Dancers, Yellow Bike Records, BIKE019]
- Whats The Colour Of Blood EP (1995, Yellow Bike Records, BIKE022)
- Pair of Scissors 7″ Lathe Cut Single (1996, Yellow Bike Records, BIKE025)
- Crack Pot (1996, Yellow Bike Records, BIKE031)