An exercise in barely-extant low-fi scrape and dense ambience via cello(?) and guitar.
– Bruce Russel on the ‘Blessed’/’Tanks’ 7″
The duo of Danny Butt (Flies Inside The Sun) and Michael Morley (Wreck Small Speakers On Expensive Stereos / The Dead C Etc). Released three ultra-rare Peter King lathe-cut ep’s on the Dead C‘s Precious Metal inprint, along with an album and single on the Giardia label.
Drones and gets hazy and kind of scary via the same instrumentation, peaking with some nice moments of high-end skree and fucked, loose percussion.
– Bruce Russel on the The Ark
Discography (picks in bold)
- Tknxm 8″ Lathe-Cut Ep [1993 Precious Metal Pm 26]
- Annihilation Lathe-Cut 8″ Lathe-Cut Ep [1993? Precious Metal Pm 30]
- The Burning House 8″ Lathe-Cut Ep [1993? Precious Metal]
- ‘Blessed’/’Tanks’ 7″ [Giardia]
- The Ark [Giardia]
- Twelve Inches Heaven [Hells Half Halo]