One of Bill Direen‘s more productive early 1980s outfits.
Discography (picks in bold)
- High Thirties Piano EP [1982 Self-Released]
- Dance Of Death EP [1982 Self-Released]
- Sound Cues [1987 South Indies]
One of Bill Direen‘s many groups from the early 1980’s, with a young Maryrose Crook (of the Renderers) on Bass, Stu Page (The Axemen) on Drums and Bill’s partner Carol on Keyboards.
- Bill Direen (Vocals/Guitar, 1983)
- Stu Page (Drums/Vocals, 1983)
- Carol Direen (Keyboards, 1983)
- Maryrose Crook (Bass, 1983)
- Gone Aiwa [1983 Prototype Publications Pp013]
- Above Ground [1983 Independently Released]