Long-running Christchurch trio (originally a duo under the name the Twin Towers… then the Distractions, finally settling on the Pickups in October 2003) fronted by William Daymond, with Isaac Mawson and Jared Kelly.
A fixture of the Christchurch and then Wellington live scenes for the best part of a decade before releasing their aptly titled debut/retrospective ‘Finally… The Pickups’ in 2010. Mawson’s then-girlfriend Bri Yaakoup (later of Frase + Bri) played keyboards for a period in 2005-2006
- William Daymond (Guitar/Vocals, 2002-2010)
- Isaac Mawson (Drums, 2002-2010)
- Jared Kelly (Bass, 2004-2010)
- Bri Yaakoup (Keyboards, 2005-2006)
- Finally… The Pickups (2010 Worship the Owl 001)