Auckland based 3 piece pop-rock band band formed in 1996 featuring Andy Moore (The Letter 5), Boyd Thwaites (The Lils) and Nicola Rush that released two albums and were include on the (excellent) Dollar Mixture compilation.
Luckily scored a support slot for Pavement and played at both the Big Day Out (the year it rained) and the disastrous Sweetwaters festival.
The songs feature a variety of instruments. Pianos, bells and xylophones augment stripped back guitars, bass and drums to produce an elemental rock sound, evocative of the 1960’s – yet firmly placed in the new millennium.– John Ten Velde: On a review of Stop Look Listen from NetCD
- Andy Moore (Guitar/Vocals/Piano/Bells/Organ/Synth, 199?)
- Boyd Thwaites (Bass/Vocals/Vibes, 199?)
- Nicola Rush (Drums/Vocals, 199?)
- Kamikaze 7″ Lathe-Cut (1995, Cane, CANE001)
- Lunatic Fringe 7″ Lathe-Cut EP (1996?, Cane, CANE002)
- Tone Down 7″ Lathe-Cut EP (1996?, Cane, CANE003)
- Shoes 7″ Lathe-Cut (1996?, Cane, CANE004)
- Sloppy Pop Wars (1997 W/ Cabbage Bomber, Humbucker)
- Stop Look Listen (1999, Wrong)