Auckland hardcore / punk outfit that reached peak popularity around 2004.
Boasting a line up of musicians all of whom have had vast experience as part of the New Zealand punk / hardcore scene in such acts as DSM, Evil Priest, Malcontent, Smooth Jimmies, Kid Nuisance & AOV
Playing live regularly through-out 2003 and 2004, the band built up a sizable following, even winning their way through on the corporate-sponsored ‘Coke Launch-Pad’ promotional junket, along with performances across New Zealand on the Orientation Tour and at the 2004 Big Day Out in Auckland.
The Bleeders got a huge boost in later 2004 with the release of the So Lonely single – which shot to prominence on the New Zealand chart, despite a rather limp-wristed hook, an overt emo attempt at hardcore.
- Angelo Munro (Vocals, 2002 – 2007)
- Ian King (Guitar, 2002 – 2007)
- Hadleigh Donald (Guitar, 2002 – 2007)
- Gareth Stack (Bass, 2002 – 2007)
- George Clark (Drums, 2002 – 2007)
- A Bleeding Heart EP (2003, Elevenfiftyseven, 1157 010)
- So Lonely CD Single (2004, Elevenfiftyseven, 1157 011)
- The Bleeders (2005, Elevenfiftyseven, CASA004)
- Out Of Time CD Single (2005, Universal, 9873073)
- As Sweet As Sin (2006, Universal, 9855477)
- Bleeders (2007, Universal, 1753022)